Monday, June 9, 2014

Welcome to my life...

Welcome! Here's a little about me...

I'm a 29 year old rock star wife to my husband and best friend of almost 9 years. We have two adorable little monsters, our oldest is almost 5 and has ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). Our son is 13 months old and he is hell on 2 feet, once he started walking he's basically taken off running...he's found his voice and babbles, screams, and expresses himself constantly. I'm a boo-boo kissing, don't kick your brother, stop pinching your sister, work at home, baking, cooking, gardening, savvy, strong, frugal, and all around badass mommy. I've got a lot of balls I'm trying to juggle on a daily basis and at times a few hit the floor for the dog to play with. 

These are my adventures...hope you enjoy them. I love feedback, ideas, comments and general input....don't be shy, leave a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment